Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dear Jaime, Jason, and Kids.

Being Isaac's prayer warrior, I will have a huge and very special place in my heart for Isaac. From the first time I saw his face in an email, I knew no matter who ended up adopting him, I wasn't going to let him go! Being able to fundraise for the Kelley family has been a huge blessing and I am so thankful for each and every one of them. I think the four of us have learned a lot from our first family which will only help us help the next family! Just because today is the last day of August, doesn't we're just going to walk away from them! I couldn't do that if I tried! The Kelley's are part of our story and they aren't going anywhere! I look forward to the phone calls, emails, and facebook posts that I know aren't going anywhere. I love knowing that Isaac will be told the story of the four of us. It makes me so proud! I've said it before but I can't wait to see the first family picture! I look forward to someday meeting all SIX members of the Kelley family and giving them the hugs I have been promising!
Jason, Jaime, Grace, Elijah, Isaac, and Anabelle: I love you guys and I'm so glad you were our first family! I can't wait for you to have Isaac home!
-Cait


Having the Kelley family as our first family has been so amazing! Even though the 2 months of fundrasing for the Kelley family is done it does not mean that we will just forget about them and sweet Isaac! The Kelley family will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart!
-Madi

The Kelley family have blessed my heart SO MUCH! I am so glad we got the chance to raise the funds for the adoption of precious, precious Isaac, whom I love with all my heart! I can't wait for that day when the family portrait is posted on their blog or Jaime's facebook. We couldn't have asked for a better family to start out with, their support has been amazing! I know that Isaac will have THE best family out there! He will be the perfect son, and brother. He will never be unloved, I know this with all my heart. I also want to thank God for calling the Kelley's to adopt Isaac and for blessing us for these first two months! Just because it's September, doesnt mean we'll forget all about the Kelley's, no not at ALL, we will keep them in our thoughts and prayers, in our hearts and lives. And we hope to keep you all updated on their progress! I love you Kelley's! Jason, Jaime, Grace, Eli, Isaac, and Anabelle!
-Manda

 Dear Kelley family, I had the best time helping Isaac come home! For the last 2 months all 4 of us have had a second mom through Jaime :):) Your family is amazing and so kind!! I can't wait until the day I can look at pictures of baby Isaac's homecoming! We're over joyed with the amount of money we raised and I pray it helps with your adoption journey <3<3. We love you guys!!!
-Gen

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You guys are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Cait, Madi, Manda, and Gen,
    Of course this post totally made me cry!!! We will treasure these precious letters from you ALWAYS! You girls are SO wonderful and we love you to pieces!!! Thank you for EVERYTHING~ the whole experience has made us all like family <3 We are praying for you and excited to get behind you as you rally behind the next family!! God bless you, Sweet Guardian Angels
    Love always,
    The Kelleys <3

    ReplyDelete