Sunday, May 13, 2012

For Kole and Auttie

Next Saturday, May 19th, I (Genesis) am hosting a bake sale at my church for Autumn Quinn and Kole House. My church in Ridge Manor, FL is having a yard sale and I will be there behind a table with United With God's Strength's accessories and baked goods! All profits made from baked treats will go towards Kole's adoption, and all proceeds from UWGS items will go to Autumn Brooke's adoption fund. I am asking for donations of store bought or homemade treats, or support to help me purchase and bake goods. If you live locally, please try to stop by and help us bring my little brother Kole, and the Quinn's little Auttie girl home. By shopping and treating yourself to some goods, you can help not one, but TWO little ones come home to their forever families<3.

Directions-  
34350 Cortez Blvd, Dade City, FL 33523-8973
 Time- 
8:00am- 12:00pm
Date- 
Sat. May 19th, 2012 


The canvas I decorated of the Quinns, for upcoming fundraisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment