Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First GiveAway! *UPDATE*

 Hey Everyone, I am so excited to announce our FIRST EVER give away!
As you saw from our earlier post, we got the ChipIn up and running!  And we had ALOT of vendors donate to our cause but for the first give away at Guardian Angels, for Isaac, we have been so lucky to have Tanya's Crochet donate two VERY lovely hats!
You will win BOTH! :) All of Tanya's creations are marvelous, and beautiful! To view her work, click on the link above, or friend her on facebook.

 This darling hat is banana yellow with a pale pink trim and a beautiful flower!
It's a size 1-3years
It's BEAUTIFUL!




This is the second hat.

This hat is a size 0-3month.
It's just remarkabley adorable!



*****UPDATE*****
We have decided to add a little more to this give away! :)
WHO DOESNT LOVE A CUTE LITTLE GIRL IN A TUTU?

These Adorable Custom tutus are made By....
(A word from the owner.)
Jacki Peat- Owner/ Designer - All Dressed Up Designs
alldressedupdesigns@yahoo.com
http://www.alldressedupdesigns.etsy.com/
or Facebook info @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Dressed-Up-Designs-by-Jacki-Peat/174117915...
I specialize in tutus, tutu dresses and costumes, as well as Special Occasion Accessories, especially Bridal hairpieces and Belts/Sashes
What you will win:
"I will be donating a tutu skirt , customer may choose any size and color/s or theme.
I will also be launching my children's Halloween costumes and will be donating 10% off all costume sales between now and 10/31 to next months family :):)"


ENTRY FEE:
To enter the give away, donate to the ChipIn on the side of the page or down below!
$5 = one entry
$20 = FIVE entries!
Drawing will happen on the 29th.
The first person we draw will win the beautiful hats.
The second person will win a CUSTOM Tutu!
All proceeds benefit the Kelley family and their adoption of Isaac.
Thank you again for your views and Thank you Tanya's Crochet and Jacki Peat, we are so blessed to have these amazing items for our giveaways!!!
Go right ahead and enter, you know you want to(plus its a GREAT cause)

Love: Manda, Cait, Gen and Madi. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Those sweet hats are *ADORABLE*!!! Thank you, sweet Guardian Angels. My heart is so touched...and all I can say is I can hardly wait until next month when I get to be a part of a miracle like this for your next family!!!! It feels so humbling and incredible. Thank you so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete