Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to our Marvelous Genesis!


We know we haven't be great about updating the blog. Our facebook page tends to be what is update more often, so head over there if you haven't already! https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Guardian-Angels/170230403044917
 
But today is a special day! Today Genesis turns thirteen!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENESIS!
 
Levi!
If you didn't already know, Genesis is an amazing big sister to 5 little brothers, three of whom have been adopted from the Ukraine within the last two years.
Kole!
 
Gabe!
Jude!
Zane!


 
 

 













Genesis has a huge heart for the lord and without hesitations prayers for whatever you need. Thee three of us often forget that she  is so much younger than us because she fits so perfectly in our group. Age doesn't matter--at all. We cannot imagine doing what we do without her (or any of our group members!). God put the four of us together for a reason and we thank him everyday that he did.
 
 
Although we didn't know her then, Genesis was obviously gorgeous from the start.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Genesis,
I just wanted to wish you a very happy 13th birthday...you're a teen now....How does it feel??? You are so mature beyond your age and sometimes hard to believe you are only 13. I'm so glad God has blessed me with a best friend like you, and I cant wait to give you that hug we always talk about. Happy Birthday little sis!
 
                                                                                                                Love, Madi
 
 
 
GENESIS!
You're a teenager! Finally! I adore your admiration for orphans much! You inspire me! I love you lil sis! I can't wait to finally give you a hug! Happy 13th birthday my gorgeous Florida sissy! 
                                                                      Love, Amanda



Genesis,
 
You are simply amazing. You never fail at making me smile, either with silly photos or just your sense of humor in general. You are mature and so god-filled. I love your faith and your passion for orphans, which is what brought us together in the first place. I thank God for giving me you. Being your "big sis" is an honor and a position I love filling. I cannot wait for the day that all four of us are together. The hugs and laughter will never end! Happy Birthday! I love you, little sis!
 
                                                                                                          Love, Cait
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment